Monday 4 March 2019

CHARGE = DISTANCE/ TIME?

Recently, the question I've been asking is: does is matter more how far you ride or how long you ride in order to recharge your battery fully from a cold start? 
And there doesn’t seem to be an answer, just an endless debate. Currently, this is a riddle that weighs on my mind, because, thank you so very much, I have no intention of having to pay for another new battery anytime soon. 
Clearly my mid-winter arctic-weather runs were not far nor frequent enough, hence the recent back and forth with the mechanics, which has ruled out one of my favourite winter pubs. It didn’t used to be a problem – but I moved a lot closer to it than I thought I had (getting out of London takes the same inordinate amount of time regardless of distance to periphery, apparently) – so now, what used to be a long enough run for a full recharge, is clearly not.

No comments:

Post a Comment