Friday 27 May 2011

Chaos and order

I'd like to apologise for the incoherence of the last bunch of posts. I've been writing them and emailing them to this site whenever I get wifi. This means they get posted in bunches and while I've tried to send them in some semblance of order, order of posting has more to do with post size and picture limits, so I hope they're still in order.
I'm now in a kavana in the middle of the rally site, with one of 2 entertainment stages behind me warming up for the evening.
It's been good so far. The weather has been incredible, the sea invitingly blue and clear and cool, the bikes all shiny and purring like so many tigers... Croatia is beautiful, friendly (if you avoid the landmines) and speaks English enough that my extremely non-existent Croat is not a big problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment