Sunday 29 May 2011

Fwd: Austria's idea of a B&B



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Deryn Verner <derynjv@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: May 27, 2011 15:25:40 GMT+01:00
To: "ava.verris@babyhogb10g.com" <ava.verris@babyhogb10g.com>
Subject: Austria's idea of a B&B

Austria's idea of a B&B
We got into Austria just beyond Berchtesgarden and only realized
because the labelling on the petrol pumps had changed slightly.
Luckily diesel is universally clearly marked, so I didn't make that
mistake and thus far have not had to have my engine drained. Thus far.
We rode down from Salzburg to Villach in the south and decided it was
pretty and after last nights hotel nightmare, we didn't fancy trying
our luck in Lubljlana. In Slovene - I mean, at least Austria speaks
German and I can ask for a room without offending anyone.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment