Friday 15 June 2012

21st Annual HOG Europe Rally

21st Annual HOG Europe Rally
We headed off early and got our rally packs, and a Facebook gadget
(just as well, it's stopped working on my phone). We spent a while
watching the bikes come in and congratulating ourselves on avoiding
the queues when we bumped into Grizzly & Sue, then spotted Gavin &
Janet & co arriving at our hotel, which is a very convenient
coincidence.
We tried to do the self-guided ride to Sintra, but couldn't find
parking there and got lost on the way back. All the self-guided rides
here are great if you can download them to your Garmin. If you have a
tomtom or no satnav, well, then you're mildly stuffed.
I also did a Demo ride on v v v nice softail slim, because it was
pretty. And I like Hollywood bars. Pas de comment. They're very like
the fatboy bars and they don't do my back in. So yes, useful to know.



Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment