Sunday 17 June 2012

It's a Wrap

It's a Wrap
The weather's been amazing, the bands and stalks have mostly been
good. The police and the locals have been very understanding and
tolerant of the thunder of about 17000 Harley engines, loud music and
all night parties. I haven't got to bed before the small hours once
this weekend and i haven't wanted to.We won the chapter award, thanks
largely to all 3 custom bikes winning in the custom show even though
all of them were damaged on the ride down. Just goes to show, designer
damage doesn't just apply to jeans.
Also did a mini-chapter ride to Sintra and back, this tine without
getting lost or being told we couldn't park. I do like twisties when
I'm not trying to navigate.
But it's all over bar the shipping and I have one last day to soak up
some vitamin D and watch all the pretty bikes load up and leave before
my own 4 day marathon back to St Malo for Friday's ferry.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment