Sunday 17 June 2012

Moonlighting

Moonlighting
One of the things I like about Portugal is the 24 hour-ness of it. We
went, of course, to our chapter party Friday night and there was, of
course, nothing I could eat. 4 hours and a few mojitos later, I was
starving so we wandered off to our new favourite restaurant, which was
decidedly still serving. We love the place largely because the maitre
d missed his calling and should have been a comedian. (Actually, this
extends to most of the staff. I swear if they had the time, they'd
make a fortune as an ensemble act).
Bruno is brilliant at getting new customers smiling and seated. And
then, despite the excess of tourists/bikers in town, remembers us.
We've eaten here 4 times in 3 days and the comedy has yet to get
stale. I'm a bit bored of omelette but hey. The salad menu's amazing.
So if ever you're in Cascais, look for Bruno at The Palm Tree behind
the Baia hotel.



Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment